Formation PR + Brand is seeking an experienced marketing professional to join our growing agency, focused on helping clients in the healthcare, non-profit management, public health, higher education, and legal fields. We also have this wildly positive relationship with regional planning organizations and councils of governments across the country and value team members who are familiar with their work.
In this role of Marketing Account Manager, you will lead client campaign and marketing efforts from strategy to production to measurement.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be skilled at applying an anthropological approach to client needs and audience demographics, while also utilizing a comprehensive set of marketing tools to meet client goals. You will also have a talent for managing multiple programs, initiatives, and teams, and a passion for comprehending complex products and processes.
As a Formation Marketing Account Manager, you will:
- Understand clients’ business strategy, differentiation, and position
- Serve as the primary client-facing lead on designated accounts
- Lead development of positioning and messaging
- Develop integrated marketing plans that tie to customer’s business goals
- Identify and manage Formation and client resources needed to accomplish plans
- Ensure defined objectives are monitored and reported, and changes are made when metrics goals are not being met
- Ensure clear communication between the client and Formation team/leadership, utilizing tools such as our project management software, status reports, and editorial calendars, and leading project/status meetings
- 3-5 years experience as a marketing account manager in a marketing and/or PR firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications and/or equitable experience
- Technical research and writing capability
- Thorough understanding of traditional and digital media
- Proven relationship skills
- Strong client management and communication skills, with the ability to be highly responsive, detailed and professional in written and oral communications
- A natural talent for preparing and making presentations
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in planning, strategy, organizing, time management, implementation and accountability
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary offered for this full-time position with the option to participate in an employee retirement plan.