Senior Graphic Designer, Crawford Strategy
Are you hungry, humble and smart?
Crawford Strategy is looking for a senior graphic designer to join our growing team.
The Senior Graphic Designer works independently on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team. This person is responsible for helping to develop concepts for advertising and marketing projects and campaigns. The Senior Graphic Design works with a variety of creative team members, including Creative Director, Art Directors, copywriters, or other graphic designers.
• Must be detail-oriented
• Should possess strong values, strong work ethic, and sound judgment
• Should be strategic, talented, and enthusiastic
• Ability to manage time efficiently and work on multiple projects at the same time
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Provides design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion as required.
• Works with art director/copywriter teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
• Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design and illustration software as required.
• Assists in archiving and maintaining files.
• Designs print ads, brochures, booklets, fliers, TV commercials, billboards, interactive/web ads and more, according to strategic plans.
• Meets as needed with client service team members and interactive marketing personnel to ensure coordination between traditional and interactive marketing efforts.
• Works with other creative team members in production of said materials.
• Works with creative team members in selection of design elements, papers, vendors, models, freelancers, broadcast talent, and any and all outside sources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project the art director designs.
• Must meet assigned deadlines. Alerts team if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if an extension is required.
• Works with production personnel, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved design. Provides all required specifications (colors, fonts, papers, sizes, etc.) to production department on Production Input Form.
• Reviews all production materials on assigned projects.
• Degree in graphic design or related field
• 4-6 years of graphic design experience
• Knowledge of production processes with familiarity of paper and ink specification, type styles, type design and type specification, stock photography, computer retouching and image manipulation, and photography
• Extensive experience using digital illustration and layout software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other industry design and production software
• Experience with web design, WordPress and motion graphics is a plus
• Detail-oriented with a high level of organization
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong work ethic and positive “can do” attitude
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com.