VantagePoint Marketing is a B2B marketing and advertising agency that specializes in foodservice marketing. From our Greenville, SC office, we provide nationally award-winning integrated marketing, advertising, branding, digital, and public relations solutions. We offer a great work environment, friendly co-workers, and competitive benefits, and have been recognized as a 2013 – 2017 Best Place to Work in South Carolina. We’ve been named the BMA Carolinas Agency of the Year 9 times, and have been ranked nationally 6 times on B2B Magazine’s Top Agencies list.
VantagePoint’s compensation package includes full medical, dental and vision benefits, PTO, life, short- and long-term disability and 401k program, along with other unique benefits. If you are interested in applying for a position at VantagePoint, please send a cover letter and your resume. In the cover letter, please highlight any relevant experience. For more information about VantagePoint, visit our website at http://www.vantagep.com. Please send resume and cover letter to Tricia Cruver at email@example.com.
Position Description: The Office Manager is responsible for four key areas:
Operations – responsible for general office appearance and works to ensure all personnel enjoy good working conditions
- Negotiates service maintenance agreements with selected providers to achieve the best service at the best price in conjunction with the Vice President/CFO.
- Authorizes service calls for repair and maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, printers, postage metering equipment, etc.
- Ensures maintenance of clean, healthy office environment for all personnel and maintains an attractive office appearance for visitors and clients.
- Communicates regularly with Vice President/CFO to ensure that office needs are met.
Receptionist – responsible for the first impression received by any visitor/caller to the agency.
- Covers reception desk at all times except when out of the office or on break.
- Answers all phone calls in a friendly but professional manner
- Greets all visitors to agency promptly and in a welcoming manner, and acts as hostess until appropriate personnel are notified
- Generates proposals, correspondence or any other documents as requested using MS Word or other equivalent software.
- Maintains current computer-based skills related to daily job functions.
- Inventories office supplies and reorders when necessary.
Human Resources Assistant – assists Vice President/CFO with matters and programs relating to associate policies and procedures
- Assists in implementation of policies, programs and procedures.
- Manages and implements the onboarding process.
- Assists in managing all associate benefits and implementation of group health insurance.
- Stays up to date on governmental requirements and ensures compliance.
New Business Assistant – assists the President/CEO with new business development
Required Education or Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred. A minimum of two years’ experience required. Agency or marketing/advertising experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very resourceful
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- First-hand knowledge of agency operations
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to manage all situations with professionalism, competence and confidentiality
Reporting Responsibilities: Reports to the Vice President/CFO