Marketing Coordinator with Redhype
The Marketing Coordinator assists with managing all day-to-day agency efforts both internal and external. He/she supports the account team by organizing and coordinating schedules, running weekly status meetings, managing deadlines and budget, and setting up client meetings accordingly. This position is very client facing. The Marketing Coordinator will take part in discovery meetings, develop project timelines, ensure the agency is adhering to client objectives and budget, and being the liaison between agency and client.
In this unique junior-level position, the Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for executing basic marketing principles. He/she will assist in media buys, social media management, copywriting, and public relations.
Schedule and attend client discovery meetings, develop project timelines with internal software platform, manage deadlines and scope throughout, schedule and co-lead all necessary client meetings, record and organize meeting notes etc. Report updates to the president and field any potential problems.
Internally, he/she will be responsible for managing weekly updates and check-ins with each employee to ensure that deadlines are being met. Weekly status meetings with the owner are likely. Responsible for sending files to clients as well as ensuring the agency team receives project information from client.
Occasionally the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for marketing tasks such as:
- Social media planning and management – development of social content calendars and execution of strategy and posting
- Media buying – coordinating with agency contacts to set up media buys
- Copywriting – assisting in script writing, website copy decks, and collateral content
- Public relations – the writing and distribution of press releases
Skills, Behaviors, and Values:
- Attention to detail and organized
- Personable and level-headed
- Prompt and manages time well
- Professional in appearance and performance
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive working relationships
- Ability to make executive decisions when necessary
- 1 year previous work and/or internship experience in an agency or communications setting
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, public relations or similar industry
- Familiar with Adobe programs
- Proficient with Microsoft programs
- Full time, $16/hour with a 6 month performance and pay review
- Downtown parking spot
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 months of employment
- Private office
- No health benefits
If interested in applying, please submit the following to email@example.com or drop off in person at Redhype, 17 College Street, Greenville SC 29601
- Cover letter listing why you would be a good fit
- Professional writing sample (ie. Press release, story, essay, blog content)
- One referral letter