Are you a multitasker that is willing to jump in with a fast paced, growing marketing agency?
We are RingoFire Digital, an upstate South Carolina-based marketing & advertising agency that specializes in strategic and creative marketing solutions. We are in the market for a Marketing Coordinator.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including writing copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Must be able to work independently and carry client responsibility
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Retail marketing and sales experience is a plus, specifically in the hardware industry
- Prior experience with a hardware brand, tool company and knowledge of the DIY world is important
RingoFire is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, service member status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, or any other protected classification under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidates.
Mindy Hodge, Recruiter
The Hayes Approach
864-509-7496 ext 7