SLANT is looking for a digital marketing nerd with a creative brain who’s passionate about finding ways to increase online effectiveness.
Our Digital Marketing Intelligence position is someone who understands the creative process, can identify trends, loves data and knows how to use it to put our clients on the path to digital marketing domination. An eye for detail and knowing your way around the Mac is a must. And let’s be honest…style and personality are gonna win major points.
Our fifteen years of success is based on exceedingly high quality creative work, exceptional client experience, and a workplace culture that fosters non-linear thinking. With this philosophy, we’re looking for a digital strategist that enjoys a casual office environment that revolves around the creative process (…and our Nespresso machine).
What we need
Our Digital Marketing Intelligence position will use their ninja skills to do the following:
– Identify client marketing opportunities and develop effective strategies for executing on them, determining the best methods for reaching the necessary audiences
– Create and manage digital campaigns and marketing efforts from display and video advertising to social media, blogging, SEO, and SEM
– Analyze metrics to develop new insights, recommendations and/or adjustments to maximize a campaign’s ROI using post-it notes and yarn (just kidding, you can use our data platforms)
– Oversee ongoing campaigns and provide necessary optimizations to ensure it properly aligns with the client’s goals
– Assist with strategy and development of ad creative and landing pages in coordination with digital advertising projects
– Develop human-readable reports that communicate goals, insights, and recommendations without putting clients (and maybe co-workers) to sleep.
– Monitor industry trends and best practices to make sure we don’t turn into our parents
– Support SLANT’s own digital marketing efforts
So, send us your resume if you…
– understand and thrive in the creative industry.
– have at least two years proven experience in digital marketing badassery.
– eat, sleep and breathe Google Analytics, email marketing platforms, and other methods to prove ROI of digital advertising campaigns.
– have experience with programmatic display and retargeting strategies on various display advertising networks.
– certified (or willing to be) in Google Analytics and/or AdWords.
– can outline – in beautifully nerdy detail – innovative campaign strategies and execute on them.
– can safely rappel from an 8th story window for a fast getaway (just kidding).
– obsess over quality and have a good eye for creative.
– place a priority on learning new things.
We’ll fall in love if you…
– have a knack for solid copywriting.
– aren’t shy and love a good creative debate.
– understand the art of the reveal.
– find nothing awesome about Microsoft PowerPoint…or statements like: “leverage synergies to proactively bring win-win strategies to the table at the end of the day.”
– use giphy daily
Compensation includes a competitive salary, health insurance contribution, and a slew of lifestyle benefits. We’ll make our decision quick: we’re already accepting resumés and would like to make a decision by the middle to end of September (starting date is flexible).
The call to action
If this posting just made your heart flutter, then send us your details, your resume, your pitch…however you want to get our attention. And since you’re a digital marketing ninja, we’ll let you get creative in how you contact us and sell us on your badassery:
SLANT is a crazy talented, award winning creative agency, celebrating our 15th year. We provide creative marketing, design and advertising services across any medium you can think of – from full blown campaigns to iPhone apps to commercials and packaging.
We’re small, but we work with only the coolest clients from consumer goods to city governments to professional services. And while they range from local, national and international, our goal is always the same: help our clients grow by developing creative ideas that build and maintain their strong brands. Also, tacos…our goal is always tacos.