Digital Marketing Manager
The Hiring Group is a premier IT and Engineering staffing and recruiting company with locations across the U.S. We have a client that is based in the Greenville, SC area that is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Lead efforts in developing new digital marketing channels and the overall user experience.
- Work with the marketing team and subject matter experts to conceptualize and develop high-quality content for all digital channels including, electronic marketing campaigns, landing pages, emails, digital ads, social media graphics, website, and blogs.
- Create and maintain holistic reporting and dashboards to aggregate data from different sources including marketing automation platform, Google Analytics, social properties, etc. to track and improve performance and measure against KPIs.
- Develop, coordinate, and manage Google AdWords campaigns, search engine optimization (SEO), and other aspects of digital marketing to increase traffic, improve conversion rates, and generate qualified leads.
- Perform research and analysis of online marketing presence (website, paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media, online display, email, etc.) and execute tactics to improve organic reach and increase the number of engaged consumers.
- Work with content creators to produce shareable content appropriate for specific networks to strengthen our brand, our content, and our engagement.
- Manage SEO for the company.
- Stay on top of current and emerging digital trends, strategies, and techniques.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, CSS, website UX design and best-practice digital design is required.
- Experience with SEO and paid search campaigns, preferably using a CRM for effective lead nurturing campaign development.
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Proven ability to communicate data and useful insights with non-technical stakeholders.
- Proficient in drawing high-level conclusions based on data and visually packaging ideas/results into cohesive, strategic stories.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, to work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail.
- Solid project management skills
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, web design or another appropriate field of study desired.Seven years’ experience in a progressive digital marketing role is preferred.
- Five years’ experience implementing and managing social media campaigns, SEO/SEM, and websites.
- Google Analytics and AdWords experience are required.
- Google Adwords certification is preferred.
- Previous agency and/or healthcare marketing experience is highly preferred.