The Digital Creative Designer position requires a special combination of video and HMTL5 skills. They will work independently on assigned projects, or as a member of a project team to develop video assets as well as build HTML5 animated web banners. The designer works directly with the Digital Creative team members, C&P leadership, marketing coordinator/assistant or directly with the client to understand and then complete project.
Will assist in the creative conception and post-production of video assets. Makes recommendations for solutions and timelines. Must have a thorough knowledge of animation techniques, video and audio editing, videography and photography, and usage of audio and video equipment. Skill in the coding and animating of HTML5 banners is a plus – but take a willing spirit for on the job training.
- Works under the Digital Creative Supervisor in support of all agency video and audio needs.
- Works with C&P Project Managers to fulfill the client design/creative needs.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design software as the agency requires.
- Manages and organizes files according to department policy.
- Tracks time and any client-related purchases in a timely manner
- Advanced video Editing and audio editing using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Operates video and audio equipment including camera equipment, microphone, audio mixer, and editing software
- Edits and animates graphics and special effects
- Production of broadcast and web-based video and audio spots
- Records and edits voice-overs
- Spot trafficking
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Creativity and passion for great work
- Positive attitude, client- and results-focused
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Team player
Founded in 1993 and located in Greenville, SC, Infinity Marketing Solutions, Inc. (www.infinitymkt.com) is a full-service advertising agency offering media planning and buying, creative and production services and interactive solutions. With over 70 employees, Infinity supports a wide range of clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies with every aspect of advertising from conceptualization to media planning and placement.
This company is an equal-opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified candidates should send resume and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org