Infinity Marketing, a fast-growing and award-winning marketing agency, is seeking a talented Copy Assistant with a passion for excellence and an astute attention to detail. Exceptional proofing, editing, and writing skills are essential, as is the ability to meet tight daily and weekly deadlines. The copy assistant will collaborate with project managers and designers to provide accurate and timely copy review of all marketing material.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Review, proofread and correct materials for spelling, typographical errors and grammar
- Provide copywriting for a wide range of channels including direct mail, radio, email marketing, video and digital media
- Have thorough knowledge of assigned clients’ brand and messaging guidelines by which to monitor brand consistency
- Recommend adjustments to design or layout when appropriate
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of material
- Confirm requested changes have been accurately completed
- Works under the Senior Copywriter in support of all agency proofreading needs
- Prioritize projects and meet deadlines as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, English or related field
- Creativity and passion for great work
- Positive attitude, client- and results-focused
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail is essential to the success of this position.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is mandatory.
- Ability to set appropriate priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Founded in 1993 and located in Greenville, SC, Infinity Marketing Solutions, Inc. (www.infinitymkt.com) is a full-service advertising agency offering media planning and buying, creative and production services and interactive solutions. With over 70 employees, Infinity supports a wide range of clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies with every aspect of advertising from conceptualization to media planning and placement.
This company is an equal-opportunity employer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualified candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org