VantagePoint Marketing is a B2B marketing and advertising agency that specializes in foodservice marketing. From our Greenville, SC office, we provide nationally award-winning integrated marketing, advertising, branding, digital, and public relations solutions. We offer a great work environment, friendly co-workers, and have been recognized as a
2013 – 2018 Best Place to Work in South Carolina. We’ve been named the BMA Carolinas Agency of the Year 10 times, including 2018.
VantagePoint’s compensation package includes full medical and dental benefits, PTO, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401k program, along with other benefits. If you are interested in applying for a position at VantagePoint, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the cover letter, please highlight any relevant experience in B2B and/or taking the lead for clients in an agency setting. For more information about VantagePoint, visit our website at http://www.vantagep.com.
Position Description: The Account Manager is responsible for several key areas, including:
- Developing annual marketing communications recommendations to help a client achieve their business goals; working closely with the Account Supervisor to develop these recommendations
- Taking the lead in scoping out the client’s needs and finding/creating opportunities and marshalling the right resources to fulfill the opportunities
- Serving as the lead liaison/consultant with the client for all marketing communications initiatives. Ensures that the all marketing communications initiatives are on target.
- Staying apprised of the client’s products/services
- Managing projects, including working closely with the Account Executive responsible for managing projects
- Growing the client’s budget, including establishing, achieving, and monitoring monthly gross profit targets
Required Education or Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related course of study is strongly preferred. Five to eight years’ experience in the marketing/advertising field is required. Agency experience is also required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small and large group settings
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to develop marketing communications strategy
- Ability and desire to understand clients’ businesses
- Solid consultative selling skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to manage all situations with professionalism, competence and confidentiality
Reporting Responsibilities: Reports to the Account Supervisor