VantagePoint Marketing is a B2B marketing and advertising agency that specializes in foodservice marketing. From our Greenville, SC office, we provide nationally award-winning integrated marketing, advertising, branding, digital, and public relations solutions. We offer a great work environment and friendly co-workers.
VantagePoint’s compensation package includes full medical and dental benefits, PTO, life insurance, short- and long-term disability and 401k program, along with other benefits. If you are interested in applying for a position at VantagePoint, please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com. In the cover letter, please highlight any relevant experience in B2B and/or taking the lead for clients in an agency setting. For more information about VantagePoint, visit our website at http://www.vantagep.com.
Position Description: The Account Manager is responsible for several key areas, including:
- Developing annual marketing communications recommendations to help a client achieve their business goals; working closely with the Director of Client Services to develop these recommendations
- Taking the lead in scoping out the client’s needs and finding/creating opportunities for our team to fulfill
- Serving as the lead liaison/consultant with the client for all marketing communications initiatives. Ensures that all marketing communications initiatives are on target.
- Staying apprised of the client’s products/services
- Managing projects, including working closely with the Account Executive responsible for managing projects
- Growing the client’s budget, including establishing, achieving, and monitoring monthly gross profit targets
Required Education or Experience: A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related course of study is strongly preferred. A minimum of eight years’ experience in the marketing/advertising field is required. Agency experience is also required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive and responsive in communications and actions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small and large group settings
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to develop marketing communications strategy
- Ability and desire to understand clients’ businesses
- Solid consultative selling skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to manage all situations with professionalism, competence and confidentiality
Reporting Responsibilities: Reports to the Director of Client Services